Giraffe center,Baby Elephant & Nairobi National Park Day Tour from Nairobi
Tour an Elephant orphanage , giraffe center to learn about local conservation efforts then finish with Nairobi National Park .You will see all the big five at the end of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- safari van with open roof top
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundu Tours & Safaris, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Enjoy several adventures in one on this full-day tour of Nairobi that spotlights the city's wildlife . First, giraffe center to learn about local conservation efforts then visit Baby Elephant and see how they are feed by their keepers Later Take a lunch Break. Later go to Nairobi National Park, a unique wildlife refuge located just minutes from the central business district.At Nairobi National Park you will get the chance to see more than 100 different species of animals including lions, cheetahs, leopards, giraffes, buffaloes, hippos, rhinos, zebras, gazelles, impala, elands, hartebeests, wildebeests, hyena, jackals, civet cats and many more.
The animals are easy to spot and you should look out for the white and black rhinos in the park as they are a main item on your game driving experience. The lions will take some time to track but eventually you will find them. Hippos can be seen at the river or in some of the numerous man made earth dams in the park. Cheetahs are mostly fond of staying in the large plains to the southernmost fringes of the park where plains game prey is plentiful and easy to catch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please advice us pick up locationAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.