Giza Pyramids and Cairo Full Day Private guided tour Including Lunch
Explore ancient Giza pyramids, the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar on one convenient and affordable all-day tour. After hotel pickup, drive with your expert guide to visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Check out the King Tut exhibit and other museum artifacts, and shop for different fine Egyptian products at Khan El Khalili Bazaar the major souk in Cairo’s historic center.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza By Emo Tours guide to Start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren. Stop for having lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.(2 hrs Time Spent)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more. And at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.