"Glaciar Martial" Trekking
Ideal trekking for those who stay for a short time in Ushuaia.
Half Day Trekking in which you can enjoy a unique and privileged view of the city of Ushuaia.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box Lunch
- Crampons (in case it is necessary to walk on the ice)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martial Glacier, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
From Ushuaia, we take the Martial road, which ends at the Martial Glacier ski slope. At this point you get off the bus to start ascending the main track of the Martial Ski Center, and then continue skirting a small stream of water called Buena Esperanza, up to the Martial Glacier, where it starts.
As you ascend, the vegetation becomes scarcer and you begin to travel through a typical mountain environment.
The peaks covered with snow and ice frame the walk. As you ascend you will get an incredible view of the city of Ushuaia, the Beagle Channel and the Chilean islands Navarino and Hoste.
After lunch (box lunch) a chocolate is tasted in a typical Andean mountain refuge and then you return to the base of the glacier where the vehicle will wait to take you back to the hotel,
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: From 08:30 am to 02:30 pm (The duration and the schedule of the excursion are approximate and may change depending on the season of the year).Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in Ushuaia for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not recommended for children or for elderly people
- Physical Requirement: Moderate
- Recommended clothing: comfortable warm and waterproof clothing, comfortable trekking shoes or an anti-slip rubber soles, wool hat, gloves, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.