Glass Bottom Boat, Sloth, Monkey Park, Chocolate Factory & West Bay Beach
Come with your family and friends to enjoy this fabulous unique excursion and observe the wonderful underwater world and lush island in the Western Caribbean. This shore excursion starts with a small sightseeing city tour to the west area of the Roatan Island, our first stop is at the Monkeys & Sloth park for interaction with the wildlife bringing an opportunity to view parrots, macaws, monkeys, sloths, and more wild mammals.
After, our friendly tour guide will take you to West Bay Beach, one of the best white sand natural beaches in the region to enjoy the Glass Bottom Boat. This is a spectacular ride aboard our Reef Explorer, where you will be entertained by the largest reef in the Caribbean including marine species, different types of fish, corals and sometimes turtles and stingrays.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - West Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
This shore excursion includes a city tour, visit to the Monkeys & Sloth Park, after our friendly guides will take you to West Bay beach, a world class white sand beach to enjoy the Glass Bottom Experience and finish the day with a Beach Brake under the tropical sun.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation RentalsApartmentsCondosPoints of InterestAirportPorts
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.