Group Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Class at Kalama Beach in Kihei
Learn to SUP stand-up paddle board on Maui. The gentle ocean and friendly surf coaches will have you standing up paddling in no time. Our experienced surf coaches, perfect conditions, and small class size will guarantee a memorable time on Maui.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
- Free parking
What's excluded :
We will show you the skills to paddleboarding and take you around the reef to show you the turtles. If you would like we will also teach you the skills to catch some small waves.
• Surf Club Maui, 1900 S Kihei Rd Kalama Beach Park, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7809
Departure Point :1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.