Group Surf Lesson at Kalama Beach in Kihei
Learn to surf on Maui. Lessons are taught at the best surf beach on the island. Gentle waves and friendly surf coaches will have you standing up and catching waves in no time. Experienced surf coaches, great surf, and small class size will guarantee a memorable time on Maui.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
- Free parking
What's excluded :
Check in at Kalama Beach Park at our Surf Club Maui van, we will outfit you with reef shoes and a rash guard surf shirt. We start with a lesson in the park to go over the safety and theory of surfing. We will teach you the skills your need to be up and riding waves. Before you know if you will be riding the gentle waves in no time. You will have so much fun you will probably book one of our surf progression packages.
• Surf Club Maui, 1900 S Kihei Rd Kalama Beach Park, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7809
Departure Point :1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.