Guided 2-Hour Berlin City Tour in Self-Drive Mini HotRod Vehicle
If you are looking for a fun way to see the great city of Berlin, driving a mini HotRod vehicle is an absolute blast. Enjoy one of the most exciting and fun experiences when visiting Berlin with this guided 2-hour city tour in a self-drive mini HotRod vehicle. 100% fun will be guaranteed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- 150 EUR security deposit required.This can be paid by credit card, debit or cash
- Souvenir photos/film (available to purchase)
- Have a great day out with a mini HotRod and also discover the city of Berlin while having fun. Even though you'll be sitting just above the ground, these custom roadsters will leave just about every other vehicle in their dust.
Get started in Berlin Friedrichshain where your guide will give you a briefing about the vehicles, before letting you get warmed up on your HotRod by riding around the spacious grounds. Then, it's time to head out into the streets of Berlin. Pass by Warschauer Brücke on the way to the East Side Gallery and the Mercedes Benz Arena, before driving towards the Brandenburg Gate. Stopping at the German Chancellor's Office (only 2 hour tour), feel free to ask your guide any questions and take a moment to snap some photos. From there, continue towards Potsdamer Platz, Gendarmenmarkt, and Unter den Linden. Depending on the time, take a quick stroll at the Mercedes Benz Arena site before heading back to the RAW station.
Departure Point :Berlin, Berlin
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For a booking we will need your full name, address and cellphone number
- Driving license is mandatory. We won’t accept a copy or a picture on the mobile phone
- Please remember that participation in any of our tours is subject to the blood alcohol limit of no more than zero parts per thousand
- If the vehicle is not received by the agreed deadline (even though by forgetting the driving license) the purchaser has to pay 50 % of the communicated vehicle rental as lump sum compensation (the loss of rental income)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code depends on weather (no flip flops or high heels)
- If it's raining or similar we have to cancel the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.