Half-Day Bangalore City tour
This 6-hour curated walk allows you to explore the numerous monuments of the Bangalore city. Take in the sights, sounds and tastes of this biggest South Indian city on this tour. The guests get to see some of the famous monuments, buildings, markets & parks in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private local guide
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - KR Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, except breakfast for the morning tour option
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Camera fees at the Botanical park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bugle Hill, Bull Temple Rd, Basavangudi, Bengaluru 560004 India
Learn about the history of this monolithic rock statue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Lalbagh, Bengaluru 560004 India
Take a stroll through 240 acres of lush greenery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: KR Market, Near Avenue Road-Mysore Road junction, Bengaluru 560002 India
Indulge in window shopping at the flower market.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru India
Learn about the vernacular architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Bull Temple, Sunkenahalli, Gavipuram Extn, Gandhi Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Stn., Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is fixed per group with a minimum of 1 person per tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress modestly
- For breakfast only: Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.