Half day Brazilian Falls Tour - PRIVATE
Discover the brazilian side of the falls
Experience Iguazu Falls accompanied by expert guides
Amazing Panoramic tour
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
Discover the great view of the falls from Brazil.
Duration 3 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private service with Spanish/English speaking guide
- Transfer in and out of Puerto Iguazu
What's excluded :
- National Park entrance fee
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
The National Park of do Iguaçu in Brazil was declared World Natural Heritage by the UNESCO in 1986, after such nomination of the Iguazu National Park in Argentina.
The IBAMA (Brazilian Institute of the Environment) administers the Park, which at the moment is being revitalized as the Argentinian Park.
Visiting area consists of the only circuit of walkways which are placed in front of the Falls, offering a truly impressive panoramic view. The circuit is 1200 metres long and composed of stairs. Unfortunately, for this reason it’s impossible to use a wheelchair. At the end of the circuit there is an elevator. The stairs contain 130 steps and are 220 metres long.
Approximate duration – 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us the hotel where you will be staying. If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours before the tour, we will cancel your booking, as this information is vital to arrange pick up.No pick ups available from airports.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival