Half Day Camel Ride and Quad Biking with fresh mint Tea
After being picked up at your Marrakech hotel, you’ll head to the Palmeraie, a picturesque palm grove on the fringes of the city, for your scenic camel ride experience,
Get a safety briefing and instructions, and climb onto your camel wearing a supplied shash (head scarf) to protect you from the dry breezes. Then, enjoy a round-trip camel trek, riding in convoy to a traditional village near the palm groves. Here, meet a local family and savor a Moroccan mint tea and snack as you chat about local culture.
After a Moroccan tagine lunch back at the base, you'll don a provided helmet and goggles, listen to safety instructions, and hop onto a quad bike for a spin along desert tracks. Pass Berber villages and farms, and absorb panoramic views as you zip around the rugged countryside.
A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- visit of a berber house
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature,
If you’re keen to ride a camel and quad bike while in Marrakech, it makes logistical sense to combine them in one full-day experience. This tour gives you a generous dose of each—with two long ride durations so you get full turns on both camel and quad. Plus, a Berber village visit, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included for a complete experience.
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Marrakesh-Safi, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech,If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).Drop-off/End PointReturns to original departure point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive a quad bike is 16 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.