Half Day Group Tour of Peterhof Gardens and Fountains
Take a half-day tour of Peterhof, St Petersburg’s most prominent and elaborate Imperial estate. In a group you’ll explore the Lower Park, Grand Palace and Upper Garden, each of which are extravagant in their own right.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transportation by comroftable minivan/bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart the city center of St. Petersburg and journey by minivan/bus to Peterhof on the southern shores of the Gulf of Finland. Benefit from the services of a local guide who will show you all the main monuments, numerous fountains and magnificent gardens of the imperial complex.
With your guide, you’ll explore the vast gardens, which are often called the ‘Russian Versailles.’ Explore the elaborate fountains that pepper the stretching Lower Park, and hear how the 18th-century water creations run without the need for pumps.
Have your camera ready for a snap next to the golden statue of Sampson, grabbing a lion’s jaws, and check out other noteworthy water features including a black-and-white chess board fountain and another featuring Chinese dragons.
Stroll through the Lower Garden to admire its creative fountains, designed in a formal French garden style, such as the "Sun," "Umbrella" and "Adam" and "Eve." Visit the Golden Mountain and Chess Mountain, where the surface is tiled black and white like a chessboard.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.