Half-Day Horseback Ride in Tuscany
Discover Tuscany on horseback! Ride through native woods, medieval villages, and blooming meadows on this small-group horseback tour for experienced and intermediate experience levels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bus/Trail pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Ride through Tuscany on horseback, through native woods, small rivers, medieval villages, and blooming meadows.
Meet at the Prategiano Stables, where a guide will talk to you about your riding experience and match you with a horse that fits your level and needs. This tour is best for riders with intermediate or advanced experience. Once paired with a horse, you will be given a helmet and you will have a few minutes in the ring to become confident with your horse. Depart through the hills and valleys of Tuscany, eventually climbing up Montieri Hill, where you can take in sweeping views of rolling fields and coastline below. The 2.5-hour tour consists mainly of walking, though there will be opportunities to trot and canter with your horse.
There's both a morning and afternoon option for this tour. If you want to stay overnight, please contact the Hotel Prategiano, 300 meters far (5 minutes walk).
Departure Point :Strada Provinciale Pavone, 58026 Montieri GR, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If possible, call the tour operator before your visit and explain your riding ability
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. The weight limit is 85 kg (= 185 lb). We have also a few horses for heavy riders, but can confirm availability only on request.
- For a relaxing holiday we recommend to stay overnight in the Hotel Prategiano. You can have also lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please contact us in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.