Half Day Tour to Dahshur and Memphis City
Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit Dahshur, And Memphis City That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Dahshur where you will see the red pyramid and the bent pyramid. Both pyramids were built for Senefru, the first pharaoh of the 4th dynasty. Visiting these pyramids will enable you to know the evolution of building the pyramids throughout the history.
Your final stop is Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II. You will also have the chance to visit the traditional bazaar demonstration of ts artwork is made and purchase your own if you like.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.