Half Day Treblinka Concentration Camp Small Group Tour from Warsaw with Lunch
Feel the weight of history in Treblinka, the site of two Nazi camps: the Extermination Camp and the Penal Labour Camp, covering jointly an area of 34 ha. This is the closest Nazi camp to Warsaw, only 1-hour drive from the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Tour in Treblinka in English
- traditional Polish lunch of the day (e.g. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel+water)
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Treblinka Memorial, Treblinka Poland
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up address at the time of booking. We pick up in the hotel lobby or outsideprivate apartment.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.