Half Day Trip to Undurraga Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included
Live an incredible day tasting the best Chilean wines on this 4-hour tour to the Undurraga vineyard from Santiago. Accompanied by a local guide, you will enter the scene of the Chilean culinary culture learning the processes to create this brew of the best quality. Since 1870, Undurraga has produced excellent quality wines and receives tourists from all over the world every day. Visit the factories inside the vineyard and discover the processes and strains that will surely be of your liking!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tac Turismo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
Just 45 minutes from Santiago is the Undurraga Vineyard, its colonial mansion, its century-old cellars and its French-style park, designed by Pierre Henri Dubois in the 19th century.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We retire from hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.