Half of the island to Pigeon Cay
Explore the turquoise waters and amazing reef system around Pigeon Cay, one of Roatan best-kept secrets. During this day cruise, you will enjoy of the northeast end of the island, discovering natural beaches, the best sightseeing, turquoise colorful waters, cays and enjoying a natural uncommercial experience like never before. This a day adventure with your friends or family to relax and snorkel in one of the best sites of the island, also the opportunity to view turtles, colorful coral species and the diversity of fish's gliding through the underwater world. Relax as the captain moors the boat on Pigeon Cay, a beautiful cay, where you will go ashore to explore, snorkel and sit down to a deluxe island lunch with iced beverages and a lot of fun.
In this boat excursion, our boat will pass a couple of miles from the Camp Bay beach, sailing to the north of St. Helene native village, sightseeing Morat & Barbareta island. Please note that we currently only offer this tour to hostel guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tropical fruit of the season
- Round-way boat trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Car Transportation not included ($20 per person) for pick-up
- Alcoholic Beverages
In this boat excursion, our boat will pass couple miles from the Camp Bay beach, sailing to the north of St. Helene native village, sightseeing Morat & Barbareta island and reaching to our final destination Pigeon Cay.
• CAMP BAY BEACH, Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.