Heathrow Airport Arrival To Southampton Via Stonehenge
Upon your arrival at Heathrow Airport, make the most of your time in England with a one-way transfer to Southampton via Stonehenge on a self guided tour in a private chauffeured vehicle. After providing your desired final destination at checkout, you’ll travel from Heathrow Airport
via Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site a circle of gigantic stones standing in the heart of the English countryside is made even more impressive by its mysterious history. Drop-off at your central Southampton location is included.
• Travel to a chosen Southampton destination in a private chauffeured vehicle
• Stop at Stonehenge to explore the 3,500-year-old structure independently
• Entrance fees are included
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Meet and Greet Service
- 2 hours waiting time at Stonehenge
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel / Cruise terminal drop off
- Transport by Private vehicle
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- You will be met inside the airport terminal where the chauffeur will be displaying a name board with your name, your flight will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the terminal once the flight has landed and you will not be charged extra for delayed flights, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle.
Then you will be taken to Stonehenge which is a 1 hour and 20 minute drive from Heathrow airport. You will then be provided with your pre-booked tickets for Stonehenge. The chauffeur will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished the Stonehenge tour and then you will be dropped to your Southampton accommodation or the Cruise terminal which is a 1 hour drive.
Departure Point :
The driver will monitor the flight and will meet you with your name on the Board Sign at the arrivals point, located immediately after the customs exit, this service is available from 7:30AM to 14:30PM therefore if your flight lands earlier than 7 AM, the chauffeur will only go into the terminal at 8 AM.
AirportsHeathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Departure Time :Heathrow Airport Arrival To Southampton Via Stonehenge 12/21/2019 - 12/23/2021
Extra Stop Salisbury Cathedral 2/7/2020 - 6/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Southampton, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Meet and greet service includes 90 minutes free waiting time from when the flight lands and the car park cost
- If your flight is delayed there will be no additional charges
- This service is only available to the following postcodes/Area in Southampton. SO14, SO15, SO16, SO18, SO30.
- Most travelers can participate
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.