Helicopter flight to Annapurna base camp with landing from pokhara
“Scenic Helicopter Tour with utmost views of Annapurna range of mountains and rolling green hills.
Flying beneath world’s tenth highest Mt. Annapurna at above 8,091 m with its array of peaks
Smooth, great landing within beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary and at base camp above 4,130 m high
Flying over picturesque and dramatic scenery of verdant valley and hills dotted with farm villages
Exceptional panorama of mountains and glaciers in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge at base camp”
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off from city area hotel in Pokhara
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapurna Region, Annapurna Region, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
A day on magnificent Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour of 1 hr trip duration or more from 7 a.m to 12 p.m. (Depending upon the season/Weather and landing possible at base camp as per the fine and clear weather and pilots decision)
Starting from scenic Pokhara depart from respective hotels early morning by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m or later (depending upon the season/wether)to Pokhara airport for sweeping panoramic Chopper flight with spacious and comfortable seats, with rooms for 3-4 people with Captain and Co-Pilot sometimes with one pilot or Captain of the flying ship.
As Heli takes off soaring high into clear blue sky heading north, from Pokhara the aerial distance to Annapurna base camp of mere 35 k.m. air journey continues leading higher above verdant valley of Pokhara and its city and rising high past rolling green hills dotted with lovely farm villages and neat tended row of terraced fields.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Give us hotel name in City area for pick, only city area is included, if your hotel is out of city come to airprot on your own.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Annapurna base camp can be visited all months of the year except the monsoon period of July to Mid September the wet and rainy months, with clouds blocking the views and making Helicopter flight least possible to land and fly.
- March to May warm during the day, morning and late afternoon can be little cooler where morning are clear for the views and Heli flights.
- October to January and February will be clear with fine weather but can be much colder during morning and afternoon time as well in shady areas.
- March to May is also a flowering time on mid hills of Annapurna Himalaya region where the whole areas turns ablaze with rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) and other wild flowers in full bloom with riots of colors that fills the green hills of Annapurna.
- Late November to Mid February mostly clear during the day, but the days are short with sunlight in Autumn / Fall and Winter times, morning and late afternoon can be cold of less than -5° to -10° Celsius with maximum of 15° to 20° Celsius in sunny days and afternoon.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.