Hike to the top of "Pic Saint Loup" and a wine tasting
In this small group half-day tour from Montpellier, explore the region's countryside. Have an active taste of south of France, including a hike to the top of Pic St Loup and a wine tasting at a local winery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- I will drive you to the starting point of the hike to the top of the peak. It is the best way to discover the countryside and enjoy a beautiful view. The hike is not long (3 hours in total) but quite difficult. On the way back to Montpellier we will stop at a winery to taste some local wines.
• Pic St-Loup, Route de Pompignan, 34270 France
• Les Matelles, Les Matelles, Herault, Occitanie
• Office de Tourisme du Grand Pic Saint-Loup, 290 Parc de Saint-Sauveur, 34980 Saint-Clement-de-Riviere France
• food not included
Departure Point :17 Boulevard Sarrail, 34000 Montpellier, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.