Hiking Meteora Tour
Hike through the impressive Meteora rocks , see many secret places , ruins of old monasteries and have the chance to take amazing photos in this Meteora Hiking Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- See all 6 Meteora monasteries and visit inside 1 main monastery
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel in Kalampaka town or Kastraki village
- Professional Hiking Guide
- Stop in spots with panoramic view for photo shooting
- Free Wi-fi on board & Map
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses that are not mentioned as included
- Entrance fee to the monastery 3.00 € per person
- Guidance inside the Holy Monasteries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalambaka, Kalambaka, Trikala Region, Thessaly
After pick up or meeting at the starting point, you will be transported with comfort and safety, by our luxury air-conditioned LIMO VIP Mini Bus to the starting point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
We go hiking in Meteora and experience a unique convergence of nature and spirituality unlike anyplace else in Greece. Discover the paths of the first monks and see this unique geological phenomenon walking at its heart.
Hiking in Meteora gives you the opportunity to see the monasteries and landscape from an entirely new perspective. The views of Kalabaka , Kastraki, and the Meteora valley throughout the walk are simply stunning. Have also the chance to visit inside 1 monastery (Great Meteoron or Varlaam).
Our Professional Hiking Guide will be with you to give you all the information you need about the area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Meteora Thrones - Travel Center, Trikalon 28, Kalampaka 422 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Distance : about 8 km - Difficulty level : Easy
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.