Historical walk: The Kingdom of Mallorca Audio tour
Ramon Llul travels in time since the thirteenth century to tell you all the secrets of the court of the Kingdom of Palma de Mallorca. Learn step by step following the voice of the history of the founding of Palma from its Arab times until the arrival of Jaume I and how his successor Jaume II built the Cathedral of Palma among other monuments. You will know the legend of the Angel that guards the city from the height of the Almudaina Palace, while Ramon Llul tells you his story and presents La Palma market and Drassana Square.
per adult from
45 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Palma de Mallorca
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Mallorca, Placa la Seu s/n, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
This tour of the History of the Kingdom of Mallorca starts in front of the beautiful Cathedral of the city. An impressive building filled with history
Duration: 6 minutes
Pass By: Palau de l'Almudaina, Calle Palau Reial s/n, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Discover the legend of the Angel on top of this ancient building.
Pass By: Arco de l’Almudaina, Carrer de l'Almudaina, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Ramon Llul will reveal secrets of the ancient Kingdom of Mallorca.
Pass By: Lonja 18, Carrer Llotja de Mar 18, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
La lonja is one of the most ancient buildings in Palma. You will discover the stories behind.
Departure Point :Catedral-Basílica de Santa María de Mallorca, Plaça de la Seu, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :2/19/2021 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Plaça de la Drassana, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.