Home cooking and dining experience with a local family in Goa
Home-chef Sandhya is a true Goan and you can gather interesting information from her about the local culture and cuisine of Goa. What you generally get served at the shacks and restaurants in Goa is delicious but it portrays only one side of Goa - the Portuguese inspired culture and cuisine. There is a lot to discover about the regional and authentic flavours of Goa which is possible when you get to spend time with a local. The experience begins with meeting Sandhya and her family in her beautiful home in Miramar, Panaji, Goa, establishing a conversation that flows into enjoying your time in the kitchen and then sitting down to enjoy a delicious mean, full of local flavours of Goa.
This is an opportunity to learn the tips and tricks of cooking Indian food and getting to enjoy authentic home made food with a local family over great conversations.
The entire experience at Sandhya's home will be for 2-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Authenticook
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authenticook, Panjim India
You will get to participate in an authentic food experience with a local family. The experience will consist of an immersive cooking class wherein your host family will teach you 2-3 Goan dishes and this will be followed up by a multi-course, authentic homemade Goan meal prepared by your host.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Miramar, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The menu may change subject to the availability of fish in the region.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.