Howard Carter House Luxor 4 Hours Tour
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 4 hours, If you have an interest in ancient Egyptian history, then it’s almost certain that you’ll already know about the discovery of the tomb of King Tut. When compared to other tombs, that of Tutankhamen is considered to be in pristine condition. The Tomb of Tutankhamen was discovered by a gentleman known as Howard Carter. Not only did he discover the tomb, but it the one in charge of its excavation, and as a result, it is his words and quotes that are so frequently associated with this epic discovery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
- 2 Small Bottled water during the tours.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Travel To Egypt, Luxor 85954 Egypt
Today you will enjoy another day in the West Bank, but this time you’ll explore some less familiar, hidden treasures of Luxor. First you will visit Howard Carter House, the residence belonging to the British man who became famous after discovering the tomb of Tutankhamen (Tutankhamun). There you will see all his possessions, including his tools and camera. Also, be amazed at the impressive replica of Tutankhamen’s (Tutankhamun‘s) tomb, After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.