Incheon Shore Excursion on port day
There is so much to explore in the Sparkling Korea - from magnificent scenery, affluent cultural heritages, to the unique customs & traditions. Be inspired in this fantastic Korea experience!
As Korean culture spreads around the globe, more and more people come to Korea seeking to experience it first hand.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Seoul City Tour
- Entry/Admission - Insadong
- Entry/Admission - Namdaemun Market
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul City Tour, Seoul South Korea
Like a phoenix, Seoul’s premier palace has risen several times from the ashes of destruction. Hordes of tourists have replaced the thousands of government officials, scholars, eunuchs, concubines, soldiers and servants who once lived here. Watch the changing of the guard ceremonies at the main entrance Gwanghwamun, then set aside at least half a day to do justice to the compound, which includes a couple of museums, ornamental gardens and some of Seoul's grandest architectural sights.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Seoul City Tour, Seoul South Korea
Fashion- and technology-forward but also deeply traditional, this dynamic city mashes up palaces, temples, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat.
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
InSaDong (Antique cultural street), one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul. It represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insadong specialize in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased or appreciated in Korea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namdaemun Market, 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04529 South Korea
You could spend all day in this swarming night-and-day market and not see it at all. The largest market in Korea, each section has hundreds of stalls, from clothing to handicrafts and accessories. Its market food, though, is the biggest highlight with dozens of stalls selling sujebi (dough and shellfish soup), homemade kalguksu noodles, bibimbap (mixed rice, meat and vegetables) and an alley dedicated to fish dishes
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transit Hotels near by Incheon airportPorts
- Incheon cruise terminal
- Incheon Airport
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.