Isla Mujeres Catamaran Luxury Sailing Experience
Join us for a 6 to 7 Hour Tour to Isla Mujeres Bay! There is no need to rush for a day of fun with us. At 10:00 our Catamaran sets sail from Cancun "Las Perlas Marina", so take your time to get up and have breakfast at your pace before pick up time. Enjoy our “Luxury Sailing Tour” Sail along the marvelous Isla Mujeres Bay! Departure on a Luxurious Catamaran with Snorkeling Tour*, Spinnaker* , The most complete variety of drinks, enjoy lunch at Buffet in an exclusive Beach Club on the island and have enought Free Time to know the magnificent Isla Mujeres.
We offer pick up from Costa Mujeres, the newest Cancun's Hotel Zone Area so don't worry you don't have to miss all the fun and the magnificent beauty of Isla Mujeres.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkel Tour*
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
What's excluded :
- Reef Conservation Tax $15 USD p/p payable at Check in (only cash)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
During the Snorkeling Tour you'll visit two main points of interest, the National Reef Park "El Meco" and part of the famous Isla Mujeres Submarine Museum having the oportunity of watching the monumental sculptures sumerge at the bottom of the majestic Caribbean Ocean at Women's Bay.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
While you are visiting Isla Mujeres on your free time at this paradisiatic island of the Mexican Caribbean, you'll have the chance of visiting the home of the Mayan Goddess Ixchel at Punta Sur, where you will find her statue as well as amazing spot to make gorgeous pictures with great panoramas of both sides of the island, the bay in front of Cancun and the open waters with the crashing waves all along the rocky side.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, Rueda Medina 130, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Playa Norte is considered by millions of tourist from around the world as one of the most beautiful, relaxing and peaceful beaches in the world Top Ten rated at trip advisor for several years. This is definitly a must in your visit at this iconic mexican island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit beautiful and colorful Isla Mujeres Downtown and main street "Calle Hidalgo" to enjoy local cuisine and international flavors all mixed with the mexican joy and it is perfect to make your souvenir shopping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Playa Las perlas, Blvd. Kukulcan km. 2.0, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
You may incur in extra cost if your hotel is not located in our operation area.*Extra cost $10 USD per person
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your own towel and extra clothes to change
- Dress code is free, comfortable
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Operating with 30% capacity to maintain safe social distance. Face mask use required during transportation for all travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.