Istanbul Ottoman Tour Including Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar
Istanbul had been the capital city of Empires in the history. Today we allocate the sites for the last Empire; Ottomans. Our professional guides will bring the time of the Ottomans back to life.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private English Speaking guiding
- Admission fees to the sites and museums
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul Turkey
Your guide will meet you after breakfast for a tour of the Ottoman Istanbul. A short walk takes you to the Blue Mosque which was completed in 1616. Our next stop will be the Topkapi Palace, more than just a palace, it is an assemblage of museums containing collections amassed by the Sultans for almost five centuries. Our visit also takes you to the famous Harem where the Imperial Family resided. We then stop at Divan Yolu for lunch at a local restaurant.
Next we walk through the old cobbled streets down to Rustem Pasha Mosque and then the Spice Market, where Genoese and Venetian goods were sold at a time when there was no Suez Canal, and all the spices from the East were also brought here after being loaded on vessels in Egypt.
We end the tour with a visit to the Grand Bazaar.
Departure Point :Istanbul, Istanbul
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.