Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia
Explore Istanbul's UNESCO-listed Old City on this small-group, 8-hour walking tour. Admire the opulent Topkapi Sarayi, home of the Ottoman sultans, Hagia Sophia, once the largest church in all of Christendom, the 17th-century Blue Mosque, and the Roman-era Hippodrome, before soaking up the atmosphere of the vibrant Grand Bazaar. Please note that Tuesday tours exclude Topkapi Sarayi and substitute Yerebatan Sarayi (Basilica Cistern) and the Spice Market, while the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick up from hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Even though we don't suggest shopping here you need to see Grand Bazaar. We normally spend 15 to 20 min but we can stay longer if you need to.
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
A monument from 6th century. a junction point for religions and politics. Your guide will explain architecture and stories behind Hagia Story
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
This is the place where they used to do chariot races during Roman era. Here you will also see Egyptian Obelisk, Serpent Column, Walled Obelisk, German Fountain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapi Palace was home of Ottoman sultans for 400 years. You will visit the palace with your guide who will bring the stories to light from the shodows of the walls of the palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
A monumental building from Ottoman era. You will learn about the architecture and the religion from your guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Experta Tours, Cumhuriyet Caddesi No:179/12, Istanbul 34373 Turkey
We can design the tour depending on your interest and time
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Binbirdirek, Divan Yolu Cd. No:13, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet in front of McDonald's on the tram line near Sultanahmet tram stop.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Tuesdays the Topkapi Palace is closed you will visit Basilica Cistern and Spice Market instead
- This tour is a walking tour. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and walk with you to the meeting point. If your hotel is not in the old city you will take local transport to the meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.