Jeep tour to Espichel Cape Mysteries & Wild beaches
Experience to be driven in a classic jeep cabrio 4x4 to the second westernmost point of continental Europe. This Safari let you feel the harmonious spirit and the beauty of Espichel Cape, a place with a very strong landscape character.
On this ride you will explore the most remote paths that guide you to the most remarkable views: a sublime example of a "land´s end" landscape, where sky and sea meet, in an infinitive horizon, conductive to contemplation and meditation.
The highlight of this tour: are the footprints of dinosaurs located on a ledge of the Jurassic cliffs . The tracks left by saurops and theropods, have 150 million years ago. The ride allows thre traveller to discover and explore the most incredible and beautiful wild beaches of whole entire region located on wild West coast and south coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Guide
- Transportation in classic jeep cabrio 4x4
- Snacks (seasonal fruits, bread and local cheese, waters)
- Pick-up and drop off
- All insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beach Bicas, Castelo, Sesimbra, 2970, Portugal
Mostly sought by surfers, it has no surveillance and almost no infrastructure. It is famous by the clear water and the extensive sand. Access is not too difficult either, as there is a wooden staircase that goes down the cliff.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Foz, Rua 25 de Abril Castelo, Sesimbra 2970-057 Portugal
Short stop to admire the wild and incredible beach of Foz.
Located on the western coast, between Cabo Espichel and Praia das Bicas, Praia da Foz is still unknown to many people.
It has a small sandy beach, ideal for those who prefer to be away from the crowds. The sea is sometimes rough and forms some currents, advising some caution on the part of the swimmers.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
Visit a rare example of a monumental sanctuary for pilgrimages scenographilly designed from the ground up and a civil and religious architectural complex that is unique in Portugal;
• Footprints of dinosaur located in the north scarps of Espichel Cape. The footprints are an ichnofossil of tracks left by sauropods and theropods, about 150 millions years ago;
• Ride on the jeep to south area of Espichel Cape, time to discover and explore with us magnificent views wild beaches;
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Time for a short Hiking tour to the Hell beach.Is a sandy beach with a darker sand than normal. It is located in front of an imposing vertical rock that protrudes from the cliff, shrinking the strip of sand. The view from the top is fantastic. The beach is composed of pebbles and blocks of considerable size. It is located in a small cove, the seabed is rich in biology and geological events, attracting diving enthusiasts.
• Access to the base of the escarpment is complex with medium-high difficulty degree.
• Moment of contemplation in this remote beach and time for a delicious snack prepared by our team, in summertime you can swim in the calm blue waters of Hell beach;
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ribeira do Cavalo Beach, Rua Baia de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-620 Portugal
Short hiking until "Ribeira do cavalo Beach" Is classified as the " The Caribbean Portuguese " , by the color of it´s waters. Only accessible by foot or boat, continues to be a secret of Sesimbra coast.. When we reach the wild beach we will have free time to dive in the transparent waters. Is impossible you not love this beach… Quietness, scenery, environment, simply great! Is classified one of the most beautiful wild beaches of Portugal
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your accommodation ( all hotels ) in Lisbon,Sesimbra, Almada, Setubal, Palmela.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.