Kakani Day Hike from Kathmandu
Kakani Day hike from Kathmandu is an easy hike of about 3-4 hours (10 kms) diving into nature and escaping away from urban cities. This place has a great natural vegetation of Himalayan flora and fauna. This hike is well known for its amazing landscape and the green mountains encompassed by Himalaya panorama. It is also one of the famous bird watching sites around Kathmandu valley, which records over 170 species of the birds. It is one of the best hiking destinations while looking for a short trek around the Kathmandu valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private experienced trek guide
- Mineral water during the hike
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
What's excluded :
Hiking along the Shivapuri National Park among the forested area with occasional sighting of different species of birds and some great Himalayan panorama.
• Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel inside the Kathmandu City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mountain views depend upon the season
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.