Karen Blixen,Giraffe Center,Baby Elephants &Nairobi National Park day tour
Elephant Orphanage and a Giraffe Center to learn about local conservation efforts. After lunch, tour the Karen Blixen Museum (better known as the Out of Africa house)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bundu Tours & Safaris
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- admission fees $43
- Visit: Bundu Tours & Safaris, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
You will be Picked up from your Hotel/Airport. Then Start the day by getting up close and personal with Rothschild giraffes, Africa's tallest mammal with a visit to Giraffe Center. Here you will ascend up to a observation platform where you can meet giraffes at their eye level.
Next stop is the world famous David Sheldrick elephant Orphanage to meet a herd of baby elephants and learn about the work done to rescue them from poachers. Tour the orphanage, hear interesting talk about their work and get to watch baby elephants at play.
We will then drive you to the former home of the famous Karen Blixen; author of "Out of Africa" and one of the most famous colonialists in east Africa. After morning excitement we visit Karen Blixen Coffee Garden for a delicious lunch of international standard. Relax in the shady garden and enjoy a large of selection of high-quality international cuisine.
Departure Point :At Nairobi Hotel/Airport
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.