Kazbegi, Gergeti and Ananuri Full Day Tour from Tbilisi
• Ideal choice for families
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver or private guide
• Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide or private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- - 10:00 - Hotel pickup
- 11:00- 11:20 Jinvali the largest reservoir of eastern Georgia
- 11:30- 12:30 The fortress of Ananuri is one of the best monuments of late feudal Georgia And although there are not so few such monuments on the territory of the country, it is Ananuri who helps to understand clearly how people lived at that distant time. Ananurian structures, unlike other similar, are perfectly preserved, and this particular feature evokes interest in the fortress of both tourists and historians. Since 2012, the fortress has the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 13:45- 14:15Gudauri - A ski resort situated on a south-facing plateau of the greater Caucasus Mountain 2,200 m above sea level.
- 14:45 - 15:15 The People's Friendship Arch is the inspiration of the famous sculptor Tsereteli, it was built at an altitude of 2384 meters in the Kazbegi district, on the Cross pass near the Military Georgian road, next to the Gudauri ski resort and is a mosaic panel that was very popular among sculptors of that era.
16:30 - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) Trinity Church in Gergeti ( to go up in this church there are working 4/4 weel cars and its cost 70 georgian lari (30$) this price not include . On the slope of the majestic mountain Kazbegi, among the snow-covered ranges, is the ancient Georgian Trinity Church. It is located at an altitude of 2170 meters, near the town of Stepantsminda and the village of Gergeti, in honor of which it was named. It is widely known as the Trinity Church in Gergeti, and the Georgians call it (Gergetis Tsminda Sameba).
-17 :30 - 18:30 - free time in Kazbegi.
-21:00 - drop-off at Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is inlcudeAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.