Kruger National Park 4 day safari at a private game lodge Special offer
The Greater Kruger National Park is only a five hour easy and scenic drive from Johannesburg and has an abundance of wild life and real bushveld terrain. The park is home to healthy populations of lion, leopard, black and white rhino, elephant and buffalo - Africa's "Big Five" and many more interesting animals.
After the lock down you will want to and will deserve a holiday and there is no better place to go than a private game lodge. These lodges are small less congested so ideal to allow for social distancing, they can serve meals at your own table and there will not be many other people so much safer and better than going to a big hotel. These private lodges do cost a little more than a hotel but you do pay for your privacy and safety.
What's included :
- All meals at the lodge
- Six safaris in a nine seater open safari vehicle in the Greater Kruger National Park
- Three nights four star accommodation in a private game lodge situated in a big five reserve
- An amazing safari experience which is priceless
What's excluded :
- All soft and alcoholic drinks
- Balule Nature Reserve conservation fee -R180.00 per car apyable at the gate on your arrival
- Items of a personal nature
- Transfers to and from the lodge
Leave Johannesburg at 06h00 and once out of Johannesburg travel east on the N12 towards eMalahleni then on the N4 to Dullstroom and Lydenburg. Continue down the spectacular Abel Erasmus Pass into the Lowveld, it is now only a fifty minute drive to the Balule Game Reserve a "Big Five” reserve which is part of Greater Kruger Park.
Your safari starts once you enter the reserve gate with a 7 km drive through the reserve to Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge.
Late afternoon is "safari time" Meet your ranger and board an open game tracking vehicle to explore the African Bush looking for some of the many species that make this area home. The ranger will point out and explain the many animals found, and hopefully you will be lucky enough to see the elusive cats. On day two and three enjoy an early morning and an afternoon open safari vehicle game drive and three delicious meals a day. Between the game drives you will have time to enjoy the lodge facilities. On day four another early morning wake up call before going on the morning game drive to search for any animals you may have not yet spotted and then after breakfast check out and sadly leave the lodge and start your drive back home.
• Balule Nature Reserve, Balule Nature Reserve, Kruger National Park
Departure Point :Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge, Balule Nature Reserve, Hoedspruit, 1380, South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By driving yourself to and from the lodge you will ensure your safety in your own vehicle and once at the game lodge strict safety protocols are in place and due to the open space social distancing is easy.