Lake Como & Lugano Day Trip from Milan
Leave Milan on an air conditioned coach and in just one hour you are in Como visiting the historic center and have a boat cruise if one hour.
The tour continues with a panoramic coach ride on the side of Lake Como, admire the lakeside villas and the breath-taking scenery before cross the Swiss border and arriving in Lugano.
On arrival, you will have free time for lunch and get to know the most elegant and popular spots of the city: Via Nassa (formerly the place where the women of the city used to weaver the nets for the fishermen and now a sophisticated shopping street), and at the shoreside see Casinò Lugano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour guide
- Boat trip across Lake Como
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta-Duomo di Como, Piazza del Duomo, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Your knowledgeable guide will lead you around the medieval streets to reach the impressive Duomo, the Cathedral. After the walk you will have some free time to enjoy Como’s historic center and shop in the many local boutiques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago di Como, 22100 Italy
The tour continues with a 2-hours cruise on the lake. Admire the lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens.
The view is always impressive since mild Mediterranean climate ensures an abundance of exotic and rare plants to thrive year-round.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Lugano, Lugano Switzerland
Continue on your panoramic coach journey around the side of Lake Como. Admire the lakeside villas and the majestic mountain scenery before crossing the Swiss border.
After free time for lunch, discover the most elegant and popular spots in the city. With your guide, explore the pedestrianized center. See Via Nassa, which was formerly where the women of the city weaved the nets for fishermen and is now a sophisticated shopping street. Visit the shoreside Casinò Lugano.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.