Las Coloradas & Ek Balam, Cultural and Nature Experience!
Prepair you to go to the Cenote and swim in its refreshing and crystalline water. You can also visit a Mayan Village and rest in a hammock.
But the adventure doesn't finish here, you will visit the Valladolid Town and have time to walk and see this beautiful place.
In this tour you will visit several places. First, you will Go to Ek Balam to have a breackfast in your own, then, you will go to the Archeological Mayan zone and climb the pyramid and have a guided visit.
As well this captivating Pink lake made by natural causes is with out a doubt the perfect activity to particapate in. Las Coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula but the glamorous Flamingos and ancient creatures found ashore say otherwise. your certified guide will elaberate the magical proccess of its formation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation with AC
- Entrance to Ek Balam and guided visit
- Entrance to Las Coloradas
- Entrance to the Cenote
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Visit to Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Dock fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Located near the colonial city of Valladolid in Yucatan, it is one of the most important constructions made by the Mayans, come and discover this walled city, its incredible architecture and the details of each construction, which make this place an important place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.