Layover Day Tour from Cairo to Egyptian Museum and Giza Plateau
Experience Cairo’s Most Wonderful Sights On A Day Tour. The Tour Includes Visits To The Giza Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum At Tahrir Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Snack bag ( Water - Chips - Biscuits)
- Free Camel Ride
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from Cairo Airport. Then you will start visiting Giza plateau where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops “Khufu”, the only remaining of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Then move on to visit Chephren, Mykerinus pyramids and 6 queen pyramids. You can also go around the pyramids in the desert on camelback with an additional cost. There is also an optional visit with an extra ticket to the Solar Boat Museum where you will see the boat of Cheops “ Khufu” that is considered to be the oldest in the whole world.
Then move on to the Valley Temple of Chefren and the Sphinx that has the head of a pharaoh with the lion’s body to combine between the mental and physical power.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will visit the Egyptian Museum at Tahrir square in downtown Cairo. The museum has thousands of ancient Egyptian artifacts. The cream of the crops is the collection of the boy-king Tut Ankh Amon having the jewelry enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years. You can also pay a visit to the mummies’ room at the museum (extra ticket on spot).
At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred to Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Flexible depend on you flight arrival
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.