Layover Tour to Egyptian Museum and Nile Felucca
Experience Cairo’s Most Wonderful Sights On A Day Tour. The Tour Includes Visits To The Egyptian Museum At Tahrir Square, with Ride Felucca at The Nile River to enjoy watching the sunset bringing with it the amazing colors of the Cairo sky and skyline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with WiFi
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will get to see over 25,000 genuine historical artifacts and other rare ancient collections dated 5,000 years ago. The museum displays the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world.
You will also get to see an exhibition dedicated to the Tutankhamun collection of treasures (Exactly as enclosed in his tomb 3,500 years ago). This tomb has been excavated in 1920.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.