Learn the art of Rajasthani cuisine : Cook and Dine with a local in Jaipur
Jaipur the largest city in the state of Rajasthan, also known as the Pink City, is known for its beautiful palaces, temples, forts and of course the delicious food. One way to experience the true local fabric of the city is to interact with a local and dine with them.
The home-chef has lived in Jaipur for a long time and loves hosting people at home. She was a teacher and runs her own pre-school and day care center. Join her for an authentic cooking and dining session and learn more about Rajasthani cuisine.
The entire experience can last for about 2-4 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305004, India
Join a local home-chef for an authentic cooking class followed by a scrumptious meal!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Amrapali Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Only Vegetarian option is available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.