Learn to Kitesurf in Lisbon
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie as you learn to kitesurf during a one-hour lesson in Lisbon. This high-octane sport combines surfing, windsurfing, and wakeboarding. Learn the basics of kitesurfing (also known as kiteboarding) in a safe environment on the beach. Instructions are tailored to your skill level so you can progress as far as you like at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry level, no experienced, discover kitesurfing!
In the first part of this lesson, you will learn about safety and wind theory.
You will be taken though the steps of equipment set-up, launching, and landing.
Then you will go through the steps of piloting a 4 line modern kite
Departure Point :Katavento Portugal, Praia da Bela Vista, 2830-022 Costa da Caparica, Portugal
Departure Time :12:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Dress code is formal
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.