Leeward Coast Dolphin and Snorkel Sail
Go sailing, snorkeling and dolphin-watching on a fun-filled morning cruise along the Leeward Coast! Cruise along the southwestern coast of Oahu and admire the beautiful shoreline and turquoise waters. This three-hour adventure, combining a mix of sightseeing and water activity, is perfect for the whole family! Continental breakfast and deli lunch are provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (snorkel vest and fins only)
- Lunch - Individualized sandwiches
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
What's excluded :
- Bring your own snorkel and mask or buy a new pair on board
Go sailing, snorkeling and dolphin-watching on a fun-filled morning cruise along the Leeward Coast! Cruise along the southwestern coast of Oahu and admire the beautiful shoreline and turquoise waters. This three-hour adventure, combining a mix of sightseeing and water activity, is perfect for the whole family! Deli lunch are provided.
• Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
• Waikiki, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Departure Point :85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
- Individualized sandwich lunch, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.