Local Food Tour With Cooking Class In Home
Local Food Tour In Agra We Give This Tour With Cooking Classes Also. This Tour Duration 2 To 3 Hour. This Tour Only in agra in local people house.There Gest Can Learn How To Cook Indian Food And They Can Eat .
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any Entry Fees
- Local Food Tour Agra Very Flexible About Time Any Time Can Be Start This Tour Only by walk.You would always want to grab a bite of this famous Mughlai dish.paratha And Roti And Bedai is an important breakfast item of Agra. Bedai is nothing but what most people call Kachori. It is served hot with spicy potato gravy and is highly recommended by the locals because of its sweet and tangy taste. The dish is also served with curd in various parts of Agra. And One Sweet petha Also Famous In agra. Bhalla is rechristened as Aloo Tikki in Agra and most parts of India. It is a dish of fried and mashed potatoes mixed with various Indian spices, chickpea curry and is served hot with chutney. It takes the shape of flattened balls. Agra looks breathtaking in the evening with the sun sparkling off the Taj. A plate of Bhalla and this view insight is a sight to embark upon. It is a favourite amongst the locals and is considered as a famous street food in Agra.We enjoy our deserts cold but what if you are offered a dessert which is hot and crispy? This spiral dessert is served best when hot and makes your mouth water as soon as you take the first bite. You will get the finest and most delicious Jalebis in Agra at every street. It is prepared from a fermented batter which is dipped in a syrup made from sugar. It is a sticky sweet and hence is a favourite amongst people with a sweet tooth.
Departure Point :Agra
Return Detail :Agra
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.