Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
Life in the Dinaric Mountains moves to the ageless rhythms of the past, and this one-day trip to Lukomir Village offers unique insights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selo Lukomir, Lukomir, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The traditional lifestyles of the Dinaric highlanders are still practised here, providing a unique window into Europe’s past. Traditional dress is still worn and goes hand in hand with the more familiar signs of everyday life, such as electricity and running water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Inat kuća, Veliki Alifakovac 1, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.