Luxor Day tour from Hurghada - private
Go deep into Egypt’s ancient history with a full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor’s iconic sites. Follow in the footsteps of pharaohs and archeologists in the Valley of the Kings, where Tutankhamun and Ramses II were buried in splendor. Visit the elegant Hatshepsut Temple that honor’s Egypt’s great female pharaoh, then step between the imposing kings that guard the Luxor Temple. See royal stories inscribed in stone at Karnak Temple and stand at the feet of the towering Colossi of Memnon before returning to Hurghada in an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
15 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private Guided Tour
- Lunch in a quality local restaurant
- All taxes, fees and handling chargeses
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egypt Crown Tours, Old winter palace hotel, Luxor, Egypt, Luxor 95851 Egypt
An early morning start at 05.00 am you will be picked up from your Hotel in Hurghada by your guide and driven to Luxor about 3 hours away. Once there you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of Egypt’s rulers, home to the tomb of the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun. The famous Hatshepsut Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut), Valley of the Kings, Luxor Egypt
KV62 is the standard Egyptological designation for the tomb of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings, now renowned for the wealth of valuable antiquities it contained.
Tour includes visiting with nonstop, you can visit inside with paying additional tomb ticket.
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all the hotels in hurghadaAirports
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.