Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a Day-Trip program from Hurghada to Luxor, We will pick-up you from your hotel in Hurghada to visit the most famous sight seen in Luxor (Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and Karnak Temple) with Lunch and enjoy with your private guide with private air-conditioned car and transfer you to Hurghada, Drop off your hotel in Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Lunch in local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Early Morning, we Pick-up you from your hotel with your private Tour-Guide to drive to Luxor in 4 hours. Start your Tour to visit the largest Temple dedicated worship God of Sun Disk Amon-Raa and take around side the temple to see the Sacred Lake and the greet Hypostyle Hall, Continue your tour cross the river Nile by motor-boat to take your lunch after that visit Valley of The Kings where you see 64 royal tombs, visit the wonderful temple it was built Queen Hatshepsut after that in the way back to east side you stop to see the largest statue it was built by King Amon-Hutb III, continue drive to east of Luxor take Cup of Egyptian Tea with break then return to Hurghada, Drop-Off to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 14 hours
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatsheput, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock-cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.