Luxor One Day Tour From Hurghada
Enjoy a Private day tour to Luxor from Hurghada by Private Car and Private tour guide, Visit one of the most beautiful temples in Egyptr, Then Drive to Luxor to visit the valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple, The Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Luxor
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- boat trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Enjoy a Private day tour to Lu xor from Hurghada by Private Car and Private tour guide, Visit one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt, Karnak Temple: No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings:
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi of Memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.