Machupicchu Wonder Full Day
This tour will take you to know the main attractions of the Inca city of Machu Picchu, its enigmatic temples, its impressive vegetation and its buildings that have lasted for thousands of years and that until now is an enigma. Enjoy this tour with Inca World!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers round trip from the hotel / train station.
- Tourist train round trip Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Bus of ascent and descent from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- First aid kit.
- Lunch en Aguas Calientes town
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
What's excluded :
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to Hot sprint
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu Vip Tours, Cusco 08000 Peru
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel approx. between 3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., to take you to the Ollantaytambo station, the trip is about an hour and a half until you reach the train station, once there you can board the Expedition train that will take you to Machu Picchu Town, This train will be arriving at Machu Picchu Town at 08:00 am and at the exit of the train station, your guide will be waiting for you so that you can go to the bus station and go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and visit the most outstanding places of Machu Picchu, after that you can tour the citadel on your own until the time of departure that is at noon. After this you can get off by bus to Machu Picchu town where, you will have all the time available to perform some other activities, such as visiting the streets of the city, visit the thermal baths and relax, also the Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum, any of these visits. You can do it on your own and assume the cost of income that this implies.
A very important note to keep in mind is that you must be at the train station half an hour before departure. Your return train departs from the Machu Picchu Pueblo station, so you must be at the train station 30 minutes before. Once on the train, this will be arriving at the station of Ollantaytambo, in the same station of Ollantaytambo, the staff of the train company will take you on a bus to transfer it to the city of Cusco, finally in Cusco our transfer will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers at the hotel they booked
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of liquid in your tours.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or video camera and movies.
- Take original documents with which you made your reservation (ID, Passport, Student visa, University card only for Peruvians)
- Have your migration card with you (in case of overnight in hotel Machupicchu town)
- Have on hand bills and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.
- COSTS IN EXCLUSIVE SERVICE: We operate this tour without joining other tourists from other agencies. We only serve our tourists. We know that traveling to Machu Picchu demands time and money and that is why we want your experience of visiting Machu Picchu to exceed your expectations. Not every year you can know Machu Picchu right?
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.