Madame Tussauds General Admission
We’ve brought our unique blend of glitz and glamour to the brand new Madame Tussauds San Francisco! Get ready to photograph and pose with your favorite A-listers, challenge sports legends, hop on stage with international pop icons and experience the true “Spirit of San Francisco”. This fun and unique attraction highlights milestone moments throughout history and in contemporary culture – both from around the world and in San Francisco.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Escape Alcatraz”, a thrilling new drop ride and show
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photographs (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Madame Tussauds, 145 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133-1223
No ropes. No boundaries. No limits. This is your chance to get closer to your icons than ever before! Sounds fab, right?! Step onto the court and shoot hoops with Steph Curry or jam on stage with Jimi Hendrix to experience the full “Spirit of San Francisco.” Tech leaders like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates… They’re all inside – come say hello! It’s not just an experience, it’s a RUSH. Strike a pose with Beyoncé and sparkle center stage with Adele. Get behind the camera with Steven Spielberg, and GASP! It’s George Clooney! Cozy up with him on the sofa. Calling all selfie lovers and partygoers! There are two floors of famous fun!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman’s Wharf, on the northern waterfront, is one of the city's busiest tourist areas. Souvenir shops and stalls selling crab and clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls appear at every turn, as do postcard views of the bay, Golden Gate and Alcatraz. There’s also a colony of sea lions to see and historic ships to tour. At Ghirardelli Square, boutiques and eateries reside in the famed former chocolate factory.
Departure Point :Madame Tussauds, 145 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133-1223
Departure Time :4/2/2021 - 3/31/2022
Thursday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility; call in advance for accessibility options
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.