Magic Night in Furnas
If you want a relaxing night, we have what you are looking for:
"Furnas Thermal Bath"
Before arriving at Furnas, we visit the Pico do Ferro viewpoint, enjoying a panoramic view of the Furnas volcanic crater.Then we will go to the hot springs (center of the village), and finally we will go to the thermal waters "Dona Beija". Here we will have a great moment of relaxation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance in Thermal Springs Pool - D.Beija
- Entry/Admission - Furnas
What's excluded :
- Dinner - We can make reservations for you in a typical restaurant (time will be give to dinner).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Furnas, Sao Miguel Portugal
Explore town of Furnas, located on a volcanic zone that's been active for 100,000 years.
Soak in thermal pools, known to have medicinal properties.
So, you will expect:
- Sta. Iria viewpoint;
- Pico do Ferro view (you can see the beautiful lake)
- Hot Springs and village of Furnas (stop to have dinner);
- Thermal waters (Dona Beija).
Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Airbnb in Ponta Delgada CityAirports
- Nordela Airport, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Portugal
- Cais Portas do Mar
- Portos Dos Açores
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Towels and swimsuits are recommended for the hot springs baths.
- Feel free to bring some sandwiches and drinks to enjoy the trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.