Mahabalipuram and Madras Crocodile bank trip from Chennai wtih Lunch,Transport
Meet your guide during pickup from your Chennai hotel and travel to Madras Crocodile Bank is a reptile zoo and herpetology research station.
Then travel to Mamallapuram. The UNESCO World Heritage-listed city is home to rock-cut statues that date back as far as the 7th century. Recognized as some of the oldest examples of Dravidian architecture, these well-preserved artifacts were built in honor of Hindu gods.
Keep hunger at bay with a traditional Indian lunch between stops and travel with your guide back to your Chennai hotel at the end of your full-day sightseeing tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Madras Crocodile Bank Trust and Centre for Herpetology
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Madras Crocodile Bank Trust and Centre for Herpetology, Post Bag No 4,Mamallapuram, Mahabalipuram 603104 India
One of the main attractions of the bank is the Crocodile Conservation Center. It is the largest breeding center of crocodiles in India and has bred thousands of crocodiles since its inception.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mahabalipuram, Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
The UNESCO World Heritage-listed city is home to rock-cut statues that date back as far as the 7th century. Recognized as some of the oldest examples of Dravidian architecture, these well-preserved artifacts were built in honor of Hindu gods.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from hotels in Chennai.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.