Masaya Handcraft Market from Managua
Given its rich indigenous heritage, the city of Masaya is known as the “cradle of national folklore”. On this tour, you will drive 30 minutes from Managua to see the handcraft market located in Masaya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- In this very well kept market, you will find a wide range of crafts made in the area: pottery, wood carvings, leather products, art, embroideries and much more.
Near Masaya, lays the small of town Catarina, part of a string of towns known as the “pueblos blancos”.
Located at 520 meters above sea level, Catarina is renowned for its beautiful ornamental plants produced by the many nurseries in town. But Catarina’s claim to fame is its “mirador”, a sightseeing place that offers a spectacular view of the blue waters of Apoyo Lagoon, Mombacho, Granada, and Lake Nicaragua.
If weather allows it, you may even catch a glimpse of Ometepe Island. A few minutes’ drive from Catarina, is San Juan de Oriente, an old colonial village known for its world class pottery. Its cobblestone streets are lined up with many stores selling local pottery using indigenous and contemporary designs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour has a duration of 6 hours approximately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.