Medinet Habu Temple Private 4 Hours Tour
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 4 hours program. Visit Habu Temple on a private tour of Luxor’s West Bank that explores fascinating ancient art and architecture. With a personal guide to lead the way, you’ll learn the stories behind the vivid paintings at Habu Temple, as well as tombs built for both workers and royalty. Since this tour includes all entrance fees, round-trip transport from your hotel, water, and snacks, it’s a hassle-free way to experience Luxor’s West Bank, the site of ancient Thebes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Early morning you will be picked up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned car to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit Medinat Habu. It is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills on the West Bank of the River Nile opposite the modern city of Luxor, Egypt. Although other structures are located within the area, the location is today associated almost exclusively with the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum).
You will also be able to visit some other temples inside Habu Temple such as the Temple of Amun dating to the 18th Dynasty, built by Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose III. It has undergone many alterations and modifications over the years. You will be returned to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.